SproutCore 1.10.2 is now available. This is a patch level release and includes the following fixes:
- Fixed problems with keypress handling in IE8 and Opera.
- Fixed the swap transition plugin,
SC.ContainerView.REVEAL, to properly reset the content view’s layout after transitioning out.
- Fixed a problem with
SC.View.prototype.cancelAnimation(SC.LayoutState.CURRENT)that failed to stop at the proper top or left positions when using CSS transform animations when the top or left values were negative. This also improves the
SC.ContainerView.PUSHtransition, making it possible to push multiple content views without overlapping (see example).
SC.ContentValueSupportto notify a change to each of the dependent content keys when the content changes entirely (i.e. the ‘*’ property changes).
SC.SelectViewto update correctly when its items collection is replaced.
SC.AutoMixinto prevent the attributes from the former child views being applied to the latter child views.
- Fixed locally-scoped ‘and’ & ‘or’ bindings.
- Fixed a problem when the initial
isEnabledvalue of a view is
false, that failed to update the
isEnabledInPanevalue of that view and its child views.
- Fixed the problem that setting the
trueof a view which had disabled ancestors, could change the value of
isEnabledInPanefor that view to
SC.TextFieldViewbeing able to still be edited if it had focus at the same time that an ancestor view was disabled.
- Fixed the
SC.TextFieldViewto actually prevent tabbing when the property is set to
false. Also added
insertBacktabhandler support to
interpretKeyEventsin order to prevent tabbing on shift-tab in
- Added missing support for touch events to
- Fixed a bug that caused
SC.TextFieldViewhints to have a
0px line-heightat times.
- Fixed a regression in collection views that prevented them from properly re-rendering when inside nested scroll views.
- Removed a duplicate listener on
- Removed the jQuery ready hold in
SC.platformthat was used to delay launching of the app until the transition and animation event names tests completed. Several browsers will not run the transition/animations in hidden tabs, which slows and possibly blocks an app from launching. Since the results of these tests are used only to optimize the event listeners set up in
SC.RootResponder, the code has been changed to setup the root responder at whatever point the tests successfully finish.
- Fixed picker panes failing to popup in the wrong place if they have some form of resizing. Added an observer to
SC.PickerPaneborder frames so that the pane will re-position itself if it changes size.
- Removed the appearance of an
- Fixed internal identification of IE7 to prevent any possible future version of Trident from being mistaken for IE7.
- Fixed a minor memory leak when manually removing event listeners from an element.
- Fixed a minor memory leak when using