The first patch release of SproutCore 1.10 is now available. This update includes the following fixes:
- Allows inline text fields to work with automatic child view layout.
SC.Moduleloading for IE11 and future versions.
SC.Dragcancellation with the Escape key to call dragEnded for cleanup.
- Added a retina image for the default theme of
- Fixed the touch selection of
SC.CollectionViewto prevent an item from appearing deselected when touched twice in a row.
- Fixed the insertion point code for
SC.GridViewin order to show an insertion view when dragging and dropping onto grid views.
- Fixed an issue with
SC.ScrollViewwhich would cause the HW accelerated content offset to be incorrect when the content view re-renders.
- Improved the deceleration animation of
SC.ScrollViewfor better performance.
- Fixed an error in the deceleration animation of
SC.ScrollViewthat could throw an exception when stopped very quickly.
- Changed the
SC.EmptyThemeclass name to
sc-empty-themeto avoid conflicts with the use of
sc-empty. This fixes a bug where
SC.ProgressViewwould always appear empty when used with the empty theme.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of
SC.Statechart sendEventthat allowed events to be sent during a state transition.
- Fixed a bug that prevented queued events due to a state transition from being sent when the state transition was complete.
- Fixed a caching problem with
SC.routesthat would allow the location property to be incorrect depending on how it was changed.
- Fixed a regression in determining the OS of Linux and Android in